1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
• Data Controller: Build to Zero Energy, SL (hereinafter, “B2Z” or “Responsible”)
• Tax ID: B-90349937
• Postal address: C/ Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada, 2. Planta 1 – Torre Sevilla, 41092 Sevilla (Spain)
• Data Protection Delegate Contact (DPD): At the postal address indicated above or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
All the personal data requested, including the IP address as well as the navigation data, are mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes, registration on the Website is not possible without providing us with the complete data, notwithstanding that the user may freely view the content of the Website.
Likewise, when personal data is collected through forms that can be enabled on the Website due to its activities, it will be necessary for the user to provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk (*), since, If these data considered necessary are not provided, we will not be able to accept and manage the web service or query formulated.
The user guarantees that they are over fourteen (14) years of age and that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up to date, undertaking to notify B2Z of any type of change that occurs in the data they have provided.
In any case, the contracting of the products and services offered on the Website will be limited exclusively to users over eighteen (18) years of age. Lastly, it must be taken into account that the number of queries made by each user through the Website may be limited by B2Z in order to avoid a number of massive queries that could lead to a disproportionate use of said service, pose a problem of security for the platform and the rest of the users or a fraudulent use of the information and resources of B2Z.
3. CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
B2Z may process the following categories of user data:
• Identification data: name
• Contact details: address, email address and telephone number.
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data will be kept for two (2) years from the date from the time you have provided your data.
We inform you that you can exercise the rights recognized by the regulations, and specified below, at any time, free of charge, by writing to email@example.com, signed by the owner of the data, with the reference “Protection of Data”. In case of doubt about your identity, B2Z reserves the right to request proof of your identity by means of a copy of your DNI or equivalent document.
Your rights are the following:
• Access: consult your personal data subject to processing by B2Z.
• Rectification: request the modification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.
• Deletion: request the deletion of your personal data.
• Opposition: request that your data not be processed for certain purposes.
• Not to be subject to an automated decision.
• Limitation of your treatment.
• To the portability of the data: you can request the delivery of your personal data that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and legible format, or its transmission to another person in charge.
• Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address https://www.agpd.es when the interested party considers that B2Z has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable protection regulations. of data.
• Withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the previous treatments.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the B2Z data protection delegate, whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
6. SECURITY MEASURES
B2Z will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the data security and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Copyright © Build to Zero Energy, SL. All rights reserved.